Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DisneyLand- Day THREE

Every morning is a great morning in Disneyland. As soon as we walk through the gates we are able to visit with some fun characters. This year there were more characters than I remember last time and a huge variety of them too! The girls loved being able to spot them and get their autographs.

This being our last day here in the Happiest Place on Earth, we have two main goals...See Santa in his Christmas Village with the reindeer, and Find The Enchanted Forest and track down Sleeping Beauty. First Stop Santa's Village~
They had live reindeer too, but Pluto was more fun!
Outside of Santa's Cabin~

Samantha was excited to tell Santa she wanted a Nintendo DS for Christmas!!



Layla was less excited to share her Christmas list....

On Santa's front porch...we ran into someone SPECIAL~ Mrs. Claus


Have I ever told you how much I love smooches, especially from this little one! Awww!

Jack and Sally at the Haunted Mansion~ We seen them while sneaking over to fit in Splash Mountain yet another time.


As we are walking over to go to the Enchanted Forest, we round the corner and I notice a little cottage that we had looked at last night called TANGLED. They have a line roped off and they are just taking down the rope when I realize they have the NEW PRINCESS HERE!! Rapunzel is just getting ready to greet the crowd for the first time. We quickly ditch the stroller and jump in line...about twenty people behind us they close the line as quickly as they had opened it and we had made it IN!
Inside the cottage, Rapunzel's hair is strung up along the window, like a thick, lush curtain and down the wall and out the door...my girls FREAKED! Layla instantly had a new favorite and she had never seen the movie (at that point).

Nothing makes my girls smile...like a REAL LIVE PRINCESS!
After meeting this great duo...it is off to the Enchanted Forrest for us. There is a big amphitheatre and there is a princess show every hour. We happened to get there just before another show started and got front row seats. Some of the characters came out onto the dance floor to meet and greet the children.
At that point they told the audience that this was an interactive show and everyone was welcome onto the dance floor...my kids didn't have to be told twice...they bolted down in a FLASH! Sam started posing with all the beautiful scenery...

This place is beautiful...and not very crowded...at least when we were there.


Soon the show begins...and GUESS WHO MAKES AN APPEARANCE...
SLEEPING BEAUTY!!
To be fair, we new she would be there, because I had to go and ask how to track her down. I was told that she does the breakfast two or three times a week and then she appears in the Coronation Show (next we will know to just come straight here). The princesses come right down into the audience and dance with you. They have a place that you can meet the princesses and there is at least 3-4 out at a time and they change hourly...such a great find for my girls. I wish we had done this attraction on the first day.

Now if you have ever spent time with my kiddos you know how much they LOVE face painting. Of course after the show we find the Princess Beauty shop~
Swans and Butterflies...what could be more beautiful? Oh, and did I add sparkles too!
From here we went over to toon town...
this place is a T R I P
...it looks like you have walked right into a cartoon. So fun!!
In Minnie Mouse's House~

~Minnie's powder room
~Minnie's bedroom

T O O N T O W N ~




I love this picture! And I loved this vacation with my girls and family. So glad we were able to go. I have to say that soon after Christmas we went to see Tangled and Layla just LOVES that show and that princess. She kept shouting out, "We seen her in Disneyland!" Every morning when we comb her hair, she tells me that her hair is long like Tangled.
In the preview of the movie there was also a commercial for Disney Cruise Lines...Grandma made the comment, "That would be fun." In turn I replied, "Yeah it would". Well that is all it took, Layla is certain that we have already booked the cruise. So if you have enjoyed the blog please leave me a donation for our CRUI$E fund :)

1 comment:

Lisa Robbins said...

Oh how fun! Gosh, now I want to go and take Audrey! But I do also want to take Audrey on that Disney Cruise as well. It looks like so much fun for little kids and families!