Thursday, November 13, 2008

High School Tag - Michelle

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yeah a handsome football player whom also happened to be a Track and Field star- I should really look him up, I bet he married a really great girl : )
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I had to share my Dads truck until I graduated so that I wouldn't be tempted to skip school.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Certainly, I don't have time to fool around
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? I wouldn't say party animal but certainly not a by-the-book "good girl"
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Of course what else would I be doing in school all day - studying? Please I am a multi-tasker. I don't think I ever out grew in either
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Absolutely Not, there is nothing musical about me.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I earned good grades, but certainly not a nerd by any means.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Nope I just dated the Varsity team member(s)
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Never - my parents would have killed me
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I never sang the fight song when I was there. Plus me singing anything has actually been banned in some places among this valley.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Smith (Human Bio) Sadly enough I don't really remember any other teachers.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? With my friends either in the commons or we would walk down the convenience store and then sit outside
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Hunter High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Wolverine, Navy blue and Silver
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? My husband...of course he was not back then
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Never...well maybe if I were making money for doing it and I was able to keep my knowledge that I have now.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Ordering and sending all my announcements - totally worth it when the Congratulatory checks starting coming in. Cha-Ching!!
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? That was pretty much every day after lunch.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Nothing that had anything to do with school
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Oh no I have always had these saddle bags, stretch marks and three chins since grade school. Seriously do you want to see me cry...who thought this was a good question??
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? My best friend...again MY ADORABLE HUSBAND
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Not unless they have made it into a movie to replay fourteen years later (1994). No, I was busy having my first baby and again they were not handing out monetary compensation to attend...waste of time in my opinion. I married the only person I cared to keep in touch with.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked the ticket and concession stand at a small theatre in Kearns and was also a Hostess at Dine' Cafe ...best food ever!! I miss that place. I also worked the counter and drive thru window at McDonalds for a little while with Ryan when we were seniors. Oh and I did make some money doing small modeling jobs, like window and runway shows for department stores here locally...I almost forgot about that. I still will walk my hallway like I own it...because I DO!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Michelle! I just have to say that you are so funny! I love all of your answers to those questions.

lmackay32 said...

Michelle you are so funny. I didn't know you two were high school sweethearts, it's the only way to go :) Welcome to the blogging world!