Thursday, November 13, 2008

High School Tag - Ryan

Since Michelle has not posted her response to her being tagged I thought I would do mine in the meantime.... I'm sure Michelle's post will come soon.

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? Yeah, one, I think we all know who she is.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? 1974 Camero .
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Of course, I had been driving tractors on my family's farm for years at that point.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Yes a turtle.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? If I was I was really, really bad at it.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Not in high school.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? If anyone called me a nerd they got their noses punched in...Got it? Oh, sorry, I guess I'm still a little defensive.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Yep, Football and Track (held the school record in shot put for 4 years).
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Uh...no only nerds know the fight song...see answer to number 7.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Shumway, Mr. Smith, Coach Peck to name a few...High school was pretty good to me in that regard.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? I was too cool for lunch...jk I think in the commons.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Hunter High School.
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Wolverine, Navy blue and Silver.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Yes, with Michelle Mann.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? If I could keep the knowledge I have gained over the years, so I could become even smarter and get that dream job at NASA. Oh and I loved playing football.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? That is was at the U of U and we were all in caps and gowns...I'll never wear a dress again...ok, maybe a few more times, but thats it.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I skipped so many times at the end I can't remember which day was designated at skip day.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Yeah, Fight club, but I can't talk about it.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Do you think im fat? I only gained about 40 lbs.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Michelle Mann.
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Sweet, sweet blog...I love you cause you think im so young.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked at McDonalds for a few years and unloaded trucks on a dock at night.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Coach DAVE Peck? We had a Coach Peck that coached football @ Cyprus. He owns Peck Striping (not stripping :) Wonder if he's one and the same...

Ryan said...

Coach Peck...one and the same. He coached Hunter for a bit, He is now the head coach at Bingham High